Perfect Pass Display 3.5 Multi-Line Display
Perfect Pass Display 3.5" Multi-Line Display. PerfectPass manufactures hundreds of Display combinations to fit and compliment almost any dash. Typically the Display will replace the existing boat speedometer since the PerfectPass speedometer reading is GPS accurate. However, the tachometer can also be replaced.
The display list is just a sampling of Perfect Pass's most common units that are available. Most are available with a variety of bezels to match any boat. (Stainless Steel, Black, Gold, White). If you do not see your match available your boat, just submit your colors and Perfect Pass will match your gauges as close as possible. Please note that replacement displays will now only work with a Star Gazer system. Older systems are obsolete and parts are no longer available.
Having the appropriate gauges and instrument clusters is important on any machine. But it’s particularly important to have properly operating gauges when you are out waterskiing, wakeboarding or wakesurfing.
After all, gauges will measure the performance integral to your performance boat. They will also warn you if you push your boat too hard and the engine starts redlining.
PerfectPass manufactures hundreds of display combinations to fit and complement almost any dash. Typically the display will replace the existing boat speedometer, because the PerfectPass speedometer reading is GPS accurate. However, the tachometer can also be replaced.
The display list is just a sampling of the most common units available from PerfectPass. Most can be ordered with a variety of bezels to match any boat. Options include stainless steel, black, gold and white.
If you do not see a match for your boat, just submit your colors and we can get you a PerfectPass product that will match your gauges as closely as possible. Whether you are looking for a Malibu PerfectPass or a gauge for another boat, you can find it here at Bakes Marine.
Please note that replacement displays will now only work with a Stargazer system. Older systems are obsolete, and parts are no longer available.
- If you do not have Stargazer, this display will not work. Older systems are not supported and you must update the system to Stargazer.
- This multi-line display is required if you are planning on upgrading to Stargazer
- OEM logo gauges available from PerfectPass
- Single-line display and chip upgrades are no longer supported or available from PerfectPass
- This display will only run with Stargazer systems
- PerfectPass is made to order and not stocked. Please allow seven to 14 days extra before shipment.
What Size Display Do You Need?
Marine speedometers/tachometers are manufactured in two industry sizes. They are commonly referred to as either 3.5 inches (often referred to as four inches) or the very large five inches common on newer ski boats such as Malibus and Nautiques. If you measure across the front of your existing speedometer or tachometer, you will find the following:
- If it measures about 3.5 to 3.75 inches, you will require a 3.5-inch PerfectPass display
- If it measures about 4.5 to 4.75 inches, you will require a five-inch PerfectPass display
|Manufacture part number
|Country of Manufacture