Perfect Pass Star Gazer Wake Edition-S Cruise Control System
ThisGPSBased system is our premier speed control for wakeboarding, wake surfing, and for intermediate slalom course skiers. The Wake Edition is ideal for all ski boats, v-drive wake boats, and inboard/outboards. (No paddle wheel required).
This GPS-based system is our premier speed control for wakeboarding, wake surfing, and intermediate slalom course skiers. The Wake Edition is ideal for all ski boats, v-drive wake boats, and inboard/outboards. (No paddle wheel required).
World-class watersports performance is yours with the StarGazer Speed Control System. PefectPass systems are ideally suited for virtually all ski/wakeboard boats and most late model stern drive boats using Mercruiser or Volvo engines. It’s a fact that driving a large boat at an extremely consistent speed is challenging for the best of us... not to mention downright stressful for many. With PerfectPass, you simply pre-set the speed, throttle up, and when the desired speed is reached PerfectPass takes over automatically. It’s that simple! While the skier or rider behind enjoys a smooth steady speed and consistent wake shape, the driver can relax and watch the lake ahead. Even lake cruising is more pleasant and fuel efficiency can be enhanced while running in rpm mode. PerfectPass has changed the way thousands of families enjoy their time on the water. The right speed, the right pull, and driving made simple are what we are all about.
- Superior speed based control characteristics
- Improved performance in turns
- No calibration ever required
- Digital speedometer accuracy to 1/10 mph at all speeds
- Ideal for wakesurf speeds
- No opportunity for paddlewheel damage on trailers or lifts.
- Available for most existing ski/wakeboard boats with “mechanical” or “drive by wire” engines and for most stern drives with V6 & V8 engines.
- PERFECT PASS KITS ARE A BUILT TO ORDER / SPECIAL ORDER ITEM. NO RETURNS NO EXCEPTIONS ON THIS ITEM
|Manufacture part number||118256|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|