Airmar Paddle Wheel Speed Sensor with Lake Temperature Sensor 16 Ft Lead
This is an Airmar replacement paddlewheel speed sensor for Malibu Boats and many other makes & models of ski & wakeboard style boats. This paddlewheel is also used on Perfect Pass systems equipped with a paddle wheel but please note some older Perfect Pass systems use a different plug.
Watersports are all about attaining maximum speed and having maximum fun, so you need to know your boat's speed and the temperature of the water. Having a boat speed sensor, especially one equipped with water temperature measurement sensors, allows you to do just that.
This Airmar Paddle Wheel Speed Sensor has a built-in water temperature sensor to give you accurate readings of these important data. This device includes a long lead for convenient placement.
This Airmar replacement paddle wheel speed sensor from Bakes Marine has been designed for Malibu Boats, as well as many other makes and models of water ski- and wakeboard-style boats. Perfect Pass systems equipped with a paddle wheel also may use this speed sensor. Please note some older Perfect Pass systems use a different plug. If you're not sure whether this product is right for you or if you have questions, just contact us for fast, friendly and knowledgeable advice.
- The original paddle wheel sensor used on all Malibu Boats models equipped with a paddle wheel from late 2003 through 2009.
- Suitable for a 2000+ Perfect Pass system equipped with a paddle wheel
- Note: Older models have a different paddle wheel that has been discontinued. This requires plug modification to fit properly.
- Built-in water temp sensor that is used for Perfect Pass and Malibu Boats dashboards
- 18-foot wiring cable and plug
- Airmar model #ST300
- Paddle Wheel User Tips (PDF)
|Manufacture part number||3743008.2|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|