Malibu Boats Prop Shaft 1-1/8 x 47.5" Walters Coupler
Malibu Boats Prop Shaft 1-1/8 x 47.5" Walters Coupler. When ordering a shaft we suggest you physically verify all measurements since the shafting can vary with different engine models. Different model engines create shaft length changes and coupler changes. If you are having trouble figuring out what the right shaft is for your boat please contact us with your HIN (Hull ID Number) and we would be happy to help.
Boat propeller shafts can shift, bend or break over time. At best, this can cause vibration and loss of power. At worst, it can leave your boat dead in the water. That's why it's wise to keep tabs on your boat shaft to ensure it's in good working condition.
If it's time for a replacement, you should replace the coupler too. This will ensure the two work together to give you the maximum performance every watersports enthusiast craves.
The Malibu Boats Prop Shaft 1-1/8 x 47.5" with Walters 4" Coupler from Bakes is a factory new part designed for Malibu Boats. It can also be used for many other wakeboard and water ski boats.
When ordering a shaft, you should verify all measurements because the shafting can vary with different engine models. Varying model engines create shaft length changes and coupler changes. If you are having trouble figuring out what the right shaft is for your boat, please contact us with your HIN (hull ID number). We would be happy to help.
- Factory shaft and coupler used on Malibu Boats and by many other ski and wakeboard boat manufacturers
- Double-tapered stainless steel shaft
- Walters coupler is gold color
- Lines machined into the body of the coupler identify shaft size. No groove = 1" diameter shaft and one groove = 1-1/8" diameter shaft
- Walters coupler has four 3/8" bolt mounting holes
- Walters coupler bolt spacing measures diagonally across the face center on center 2-7/8"
- Assembly comes with all new keys, nuts and cotter pins
Note: When measuring assembled length, make sure to measure from the face of the coupler flange (seated all the way on the shaft) to the end of the shaft as depicted in the photo.
|Manufacture part number
|Country of Manufacture