Malibu Boats Fuel Filter Regulator for In-Tank Fuel Pump Gen3
Malibu fuel filter & regulator combo for some 2008 and all 2009+ Malibu Boats and Axis wake boats equipped with in-tank GEN3 high-pressure fuel pump. This filter is also used and will also serve a variety of other boat manufacturers that have a millennium in-tank fuel pump. In 2020 the fuel pump regulator changed so the replacement may be updated style.
Running your boat on dirty fuel is a little like powering your body with junk food and soda pop. Things might go OK for a while but sooner or later you're bound to have problems.
A fuel filter will remove impurities from fuel before it can damage your engine, so it makes sense to have a qualified technician change your fuel filter regularly as a preventive measure. This Malibu fuel filter and regulator combo fits some 2008 and all 2009 or newer Malibu Boats and Axis Wake boats equipped with an in-tank GEN3 high-pressure fuel pump. This filter will also serve a variety of other boat manufacturers that have a Millennium in-tank fuel pump.
In 2020, the fuel pump regulator changed, so the replacement may be an updated style. If you have questions, our friendly staff is always ready to help. We have been selling, working on and playing behind performance boats for more than 30 years. Contact us for answers you can count on.
- Used on Malibu Boats & Axis Wake fuel pumps
- Does not cross to most Mastercrafts (until newer models)
- Recommend servicing every 300 hours as a preventive measure
- Service first if any fuel pressure symptoms occur (low pressure, high pressure, pressure not holding at 60 PSI at key up)
- The Gen3 fuel pump module uses a filter regulator combo and does not need to be changed on a regular, preventative basis as other fuel filters do.
- Kit includes new regulator, fuel pump grommet and two Oetiker clamps
- ***THIS SHOULD BE SERVICED BY QUALIFIED MARINE TECHNICIANS ONLY***
|Manufacture part number||006073|