Blue Sea 7610 Automatic Charging Relay
When it comes to performance boats, dead batteries are definitely a non-starter. By properly maintaining your batteries whether or not the engine is running, the Blue Sea 7610 Automatic Charging Relay from Bakes Marine helps you avoid this downer. This product provides a hands-free dual-bank battery system to keep your start and house battery banks separate.
This automatic charging relay make's for a hands free dual bank battery system that's adds reliability to boating by keeping your start & house battery banks seperate. Helps avoid the dreaded dead battery situation by keeping maintaining your batteries properly when the engine is or is not running.
- Protects sensitive electronics by temporary isolation of house loads from engine circuit during engine cranking
- Designed for 12 or 24 volt systems
- 12/24 volt auto ranging voltage input
- Hermetically sealed contacts/vaporproof
- Waterproof rated IP67—temporary immersion for 30 minutes
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Remote LED output indicates relay state away from ACR (One LED on the ACR, Remote LED not included)
- Supports high-output alternators up to 120 Amperes
- Dual sensing
|Manufacturer||Blue Sea Systems|
|Manufacture part number||7610|