Valvoline ATF Transmission Fluid Dextron Mercron III
Valvoline Dextron Mercron III automatic transmission fluid is the recommended fluid to use in most of Indmar's transmissions. Use this ATF fluid in ZF Hurth,Velvet Drive, and Ski Vee V-drives where ATF is called for.
To keep shifting smoothly between forward, neutral and reverse, it's important to use quality marine transmission oil for your performance boat and to change it regularly. Experts say the automatic transmission fluid on wakeboard and wakesurf boats should be changed every 50 hours. Direct-drive waterski boats should have their fluid changed every 100 hours.
Valvoline Dextron Mercron III automatic transmission fluid is the recommended fluid to use in most of Indmar's transmissions. Use this ATF boat transmission fluid in ZF Hurth, Velvet Drive and Ski Vee V-drives where ATF is called for. It's available in handy quart containers at Bakes Marine.
- For wakeboard and surf boats the Transmission fluid should be changed every 50 hours
- For direct drive water ski boats the transmission fluid should be changed every 100 hours
- 1 Quart / .946 Liters
How to Check Transmission Oil Level in ZF and Borg Warner Transmissions:
- With the engine and transmission at operating temperature (160 Degrees), shut down the engine.
- Remove the dipstick and wipe the dipstick clean within 30 seconds of shutting the engine down
- Insert the dipstick back into the transmission (do not screw in), push all the way in, withdraw, and check the fluid level.
- Add or remove fluid as necessary to bring the fluid level to the proper level within the operating range.
- Reinstall the dipstick and screw into the housing tight
|Manufacture part number||VV353|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|