SandSpike Beach Anchor 15" Size Original
Make beach anchoring easier with the Sandspike Beach Anchor from Bakes Marine. With this 15-inch original size sand anchor, boat anchoring is a breeze.
The Sandspike anchor is ideal for situations when you want to keep your boat in place but don’t have anything to tie your anchor line to. Whether you use it as a boat or jet ski anchor, this nifty product will work on all kinds of beaches except solid rock.
Dealing with heavy anchors and ground tackle can be a hassle, especially if you just want to beach your boat for a short pit stop or picnic. But if there’s nothing to tie up to on land, you could be out of luck.
The 15-Inch Original Size Sandspike Beach Anchor from Bakes Marine offers a smart and simple alternative. It’ easy to keep your boat on or off the beach with the original Sandspike anchor.
This innovative anchoring system works great when you want to keep your watercraft secured but don’t have anything to tie to. There’s no need for a complicated, unwieldy shore anchor pulley system either.
The Sandspike anchor can keep your watercraft on the beach or off the beach. It is simple to use. Just insert it in the beach angled away from your boat, and the Sandspike acts as a temporary mooring bit. Once inserted, it looks good and it’s much safer than sticks, rocks or whatever else you might find on the beach.
These spikes work on all types of beaches except solid rock. (But then, what will?) Three sizes are available. The original size will hold up to a 24-foot boat. Medium can anchor up to 32-foot, and large can hold up to 42-foot, depending on conditions.
If you need more holding power, call or email us. You can always go larger.
- The safest beach anchoring system available
- The easiest beach anchoring system to use
- A lightweight and compact design
- Will never rust
- Will last a lifetime
- Guaranteed to work
- In use by law enforcement agencies
- The only beach anchor recommended by a major boat manufacturer (Malibu Boats)
Size Options Details:
- Original size (15-Inch) Sandspike holds up to a 24-foot watercraft
- Medium size (18-3/4-Inch) Sandspike holds up to a 32-foot watercraft. Recommended for watercraft with towers.
- Large size (22-1/2-Inch) Sandspike holds up to a 42-foot watercraft
|Manufacture part number||Original Spike|