Quicksilver 808483Q1 Delco Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit
Because a malfunctioning distributor or rotor can leave your boat dead in the water, you should always make sure to replace yours before it malfunctions. The Quicksilver Delco 808483Q1 Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit from Bakes Marine makes that an easy and affordable job. This kit is one of the most common distributor cap and rotor kits used on Indmar engines in Malibu, Moomba, Supra and Mastercraft boats from the early 1990s to the early 2000s.
Quicksilver 808483Q1 Marine Distributor Cap and Distributor Rotor kit was one of the most common distributor cap and rotor kits used on Indmar from the early '90s to early 2000s. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and Powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection, and peace of mind.
- Quicksilver Part# 808483Q1
- Indmar Part# 556083
- Kit Includes a Marinized Distributor Cap & Rotor
- Fits Most 1993-2005 Indmar Engines EFI and Carbureted after 1993
- Fits PCM GM EFI Engines up to 2001
- Fits 1997 and older Mercruiser engines with a DELCO HEI ignition
- Very Common Distributor used on Malibu Boats, Moomba Boats, Supra Boats, and Mastercraft Boats equipped with Indmar engines in the 1990's- Early 2000 Model years.
- Cap is made from a blend of PBT and PET plastics for increased strength, stiffness and resistance to warpage
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to best protect your MerCruiser engine.
- Solid brass inserts resist corrosion and electrical pitting for long service life
- High strength to weight ratio for durability and resistance to thermal cracking
- Designed to resist RFI interference with onboard electronics
|Manufacture part number||808483Q1|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|