Promariner ProSport 12 Amp Gen3 On-Board Dual Bank Battery Charger
ProSport Generation 3 On-Board Marine Battery Chargers incorporate all-digital microprocessor control. Like no other, the new ProSport Series provides automatic installation feedback with its exclusive “System Check OK” and individual “Battery Bank Trouble” LED indicators, and also has the most advanced energy saving mode. After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport’s Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed to maintain a full state of charge, resulting in maximum reserve power performance and lower AC power consumptionand operating costs.ProSport incorporates Distributed-On-Demand™ Charging technology, taking 100% of the available charging amps and distributing them to any one or combination of all batteries as needed for faster charging.ProSport is 100% waterproof and shockproof, weighing 40% lighter than older technology epoxy filled chargers providing cooler operation and greater reliability. Each ProSport model has 4 digitally selectable charge profiles including a once-a-month storage reconditioning mode for extending battery life.Product Specs:
- ProMar Digital Technology: Microprocessor and software controlled pulse charging technology delivering a 40% lighter design than the previous generation of epoxy filled chargers, cooler charger operation and faster charging.
- System OK and Battery Bank Trouble Status Indicators: Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicatingsystem and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank.
- Digital Multi-Stage Performance Charging:Fully charge and extend the life of your batteries. Automatically charges, conditionsand safely maintains all batteries on board for maximum time on the water.
- Energy Saver Mode: After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport’s Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed, maintaining a full state of charge. This significantly reduces AC power consumption, lowers operating costs and maximizes reserve power performance.
- Storage Recondition Mode: During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance
- Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology: Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while distributing all remaining charging amps to trolling motor or house battery(s).
- Digital LED Display and Battery Type Selector:LED indicators for Charging, Conditioning and Auto Maintain modes in addition to AC power and selected battery type (2 charge profiles to choose from with a 3rd high performance AGM HP profile on the ProSport20 Dual only).
- Built-in Quality & Safety: Compact and rugged extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks. Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature,reverse polarity and ignition protection.
- Pre-wired for Easy Installation
|Manufacture part number||43012|