Marine Tex Epoxy Repair Kit 2 oz White
Marine-Tex, the legendary high-strength repair compound designed for filling, bonding, and rebuilding wood, fiberglass, ceramic, glass, metal, masonry, and many plastics. Marine-Tex is manufactured to the highest standards to meet the harsh demands of the marine and industrial environments, and solve many problems for home, auto, and hobby applications. Marine-Tex is a creamy paste consistency that can be applied on vertical or horizontal surfaces, easily fills gaps, and can be shaped to rebuild damaged components. Marine-Tex paste provides waterproof repairs that can be used with fiberglass tape or cloth to bridge holes and reinforce structural repairs as needed. Emergency and permanent repairs to machinery and equipment, hulls, decks, stripped fasteners, piping, and tanks are all easily accomplished with the mighty repair kit. Marine-Tex can be sanded or ground to shape, tapped and drilled, and finished with the most common paints and coatings.
- Handles as putty hardens like steel, sands like wood!
- COVERAGE: For 2 oz. kit, 17 square inches at 1/8" thick.
- MIXING RATIO: 5 parts of epoxy resin to 1 part hardener — by volume. (When mixing by weight, the ratio is 6.3 parts resin to 1 part hardener.) Always keep the epoxy at room temperature before mixing.
- COLORS: White and Gray. Marine-Tex Gray is recommended for machinery repairs. Marine-Tex White can be tinted with ITW Fibre-Glass Evercoat's coloring agents for fiberglass and wood applications. Be sure to use only a small amount of coloring agent (no more than 5% of the total volume of epoxy.)
- CURE TIME: 24 hours at a constant temperature of 72F. Lower temperatures will create longer cure times. It is not recommended to apply the product in temperatures below 55F.
- 2 oz kit, includes epoxy and catalyst
|Manufacture part number||TEX-JRW|