Indmar Thermostat Gasket 3 Bolt Housing
Indmar thermostat 3 bolt housing thermostat gasket. Don't get caught in the middle of a repair with the wrong gasket. Get the right parts and fix it right the first time with Indmar OEM replacement parts.
Just as a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so an engine depends on even the seemingly most insignificant parts to run right. Using the proper parts is particularly important for towboats, where the emphasis is on peak engine performance.
This Indmar 3-Bolt Housing Thermostat Gasket has been specifically designed for Indmar engines, which power Malibu Boats made from 1996 to 2018. When you're doing a thermostat replacement, you should always replace the old gasket with a new one. Don't get caught in the middle of a repair with the wrong gasket. Get the right parts and fix it right the first time with Indmar OEM replacement parts.
- 3-bolt gasket
- Gasket commonly used at the bottom of the thermostat housing where it meets the intake manifold
- Gasket measures 4" from triangle point to back
- Gasket measures 3-1/4" from bolt center to center (left to right)
- Center hole measures 1-7/8"
- Make sure to use PTEF thread sealant on thermostat housing mounting bolts to help avoid vacuum and water leaks
- Gasket sold individually
|Manufacture part number||531058|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|